- This event has passed.
11th International Conference on Advanced Lithium Battery for Automotive Applications
Saturday 13th October @ 8:30 am - Monday 15th October @ 4:00 pm
Abstract deadline Saturday 15th September!
On behalf of the chairman and the local，international organizing committee, we cordially invite you to the 11th edition of the International Conference on Advanced Lithium Batteries for Automobile Applications，ABAA-11. This edition will be held in Huzhou (Zhejiang Province), hosted by Huzhou Economic Development Zone.
Starting in 2008, the ABAA conferences were conceived with the mission of enhancing global R&D of advanced lithium batteries for vehicles, accelerating the discussion and communication of R&D progress, as well as strengthening global collaboration in this field.
The 11th edition will start on 12th of October 2018 and it will be bring together academia, battery companies, and automotive industry to showcase their latest research and development in advanced lithium batteries focused on automotive applications, which are critical to achieve fuel-efficient automobiles such as hybrid electrical vehicles (HEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV), and pure electric vehicles (EV).
This event will feature talks and posters on materials research, electrochemistry and battery engineering delivered by international experts. Topics will include:
– Development of novel materials: cathodes, anodes, electrolytes and electrolyte additives.
– Safety and degradation mechanisms of lithium ion batteries.
– System design including the latest market trends affecting the automotive industry.
– New chemistries for energy storage.
– Beyond Lithium ion (lithium sulfur, lithium air, and multivalent systems)