- This event has passed.
235th The Electrochemical Society Meeting
Sunday 26th May - Friday 31st May
ABSTARCTS DUE 14th DECEMBER 2018
Registration Opens February 2019
ECS biannual meetings are a forum for sharing the latest scientific and technical developments in electrochemistry and solid state science and technology. Scientists, engineers and industry leaders come from around the world to attend the technical symposia, poster sessions, and professional development workshops. Not to mention exciting networking opportunities and social events.
Join us at the 235th ECS Meeting at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas, May 26-31, 2019. This is a can’t miss event for electrochemists and solid state scientists, featuring 50 symposia in the following areas:
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Dielectric Science and Materials
- Electrochemical/Electroless Deposition
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems
- Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers, and Energy Conversion
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
In addition to long running symposia on Large Scale Energy Storage; Impedance Technologies, Diagnostics, and Sensing Applications; Multiscale Modeling, Simulation, and Design 3; Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices; and Chemical Mechanical Polishing, the Dallas meeting will also explore newer areas such as Nano for Industry; Low Cost Photovoltaic Materials and Devices for Clean Energy; Sensors for Precision Medicine; Supramolecular Materials; and Nanoscale Electrochemical Imaging and Detection.