- This event has passed.
4th Annual Conference in Energy Storage & Its Applications
Tuesday 9th July @ 9:00 am - Wednesday 10th July @ 4:30 pm
Our 4th Annual Conference, in 2019, will be held at the Boldrewood Innovation Campus at the University of Southampton on 9th and 10th July. We again expect to hold two days of industrial and research presentations on all aspects of energy storage. Sessions will include;
- Transportation & EVs
- Heat & Seasonal Storage
- Battery Design and Pack Management
- Electrochemistry & Materials for storage
- Energy Systems & Modelling Storage
- Mechanical and Kinetic Storage
- Socio Politico Economic Aspects of Storage
We welcome PGRs to apply to the conference as it is designed to be an opportuity to create impact, with proceedings will be published online as open access via Elsevier’s Energy Procedia.
To apply for a poster or presentation please submit an abstract here by 26th April.