- This event has passed.
Advanced Nano and Energy Materials
Wednesday 12th December 2018 - Friday 14th December 2018
Abstract submission deadline: Wednesday 25th July
ANEM2018 is a premier conference series on Nano and Energy materials which will be held from 12-14 December 2018 at the University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia focusing on the following events:
- 13th International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials
- 4th International Conference on Advanced Energy Materials
- 5th International Conference on Hydrogen Energy
- 6thInternational Conference on Advanced Graphene Materials
- 3rd International Conference on Solar Energy Materials
- 3rd International Conference on Polymer Energy Materials and Nanocomposites
- 2nd International Conference on Crystalline Porous Materials
- 2nd International Conference on Catalysis and Energy Materials
These international conferences will be hosted simultaneously as parallel sessions in the same venue. The objective of this premier conference is to promote the gathering of scientists, students and industry experts to exchange and enhance their knowledge and vanguard ideas for future nano and energy applications.