- This event has passed.
AEM2018 (Advanced Energy Materials)
Monday 10th September @ 8:00 am - Wednesday 12th September @ 5:00 pm
Call for Abstracts closes: 15th April
The 12th series of Advanced Nano Materials and 3rd series of Advanced Energy Materials conferences at the University of Surrey, England from 10-12 September 2018.
AEM2018 will host eight simultaneous conference sessions namely:
- (AEM) Advanced Energy Materials (topics include: energy-materials, solar energy, alternative energy, wind energy, photovoltaics, photocatalysis supercapacitors, batteries, theoretical modeling )
- (HE) Hydrogen Energy (topics include: hydrogen-energy, hydrogen production, hydrogen embrittlement, nanoenergy, biofuels, theoretical modeling)
- (ANM) Advanced Nanomaterials (topics include: nanomaterials, graphenematerials nanoelectronics, nanoenergy, nanomedicine, nanomechanics)
- (SEM) Solar Energy Materials (topics include: nanomaterials, organic solar cells, inorganic solar cells, thinfilm solar cells)
- (PEM) Polymer Energy Materials (topics include: polymer materials, fuel cells, hybrid polymers, functional polymers)
- (CPM) Crystalline Porous Materials (topics include: porous materials, MOFs, COFs, coordination polymers, polyoxometalates, proton conductors, zeolites)
- (CEM) Catalysis and Energy Materials (topics include: catalytic materials, proton conductors, fuel cells, transition metals, zeolites)
- (AGM) Advanced Graphene Materials (topics include: graphene-materials, nanoelectronics, nanoenergy, nanomedicine, nanomechanics)