- This event has passed.
Benefits of the Circular Economy for Energy Sector Innovation
Wednesday 8th November @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
ETP and ZWS are working together to help business identify and implement Circular Economy and low CO2 opportunities in the energy sector; from early stages through to commercialisation.
Speakers from Scottish Enterprise, the University of Edinburgh and the Energy Technology Centre, ETP and ZWS will explain:
- The linked concepts of Circular Economy and whole-energy systems, employed within business models and services, in practice;
- Sectoral perspectives on the challenges and opportunities for energy sector businesses;
- How to access funding & support to unlock and deliver innovative low CO2 & Circular Economy
Who should attend?
- SMEs with ideas for asset reuse, remanufacture & repurposing applicable to the Energy Sector.
- Businesses with an interest in whole-energy systems & Circular Economy solutions.
- Energy companies or energy asset manufacturers facing end-of-life asset challenges.
Register for Free on EventBrite