- This event has passed.
Sunday 16th September 2018 - Tuesday 18th September 2018
The 25th Annual UK Electrochemistry conference, Electrochem 2018, will be held in Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK on 16th-18th September 2018.
The Electrochem 2018 annual meeting is organised by the Electrochemistry, and Electroanalytical Sensing Systems (EASSG) Groups of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), and the Electrochemical Technology Group of the Society of Chemical Industry (SCI). This conference brings together a mix of experts from academic and industrial research backgrounds to present the latest developments in electrochemical research.
Abstract submission is currently open and we invite oral and poster contributions that cover the following themes:
• Energy (conversion and storage)
• Electroanalysis (Electroanalytical and Biosensors & Bioelectroanalysis)
• Blue sky electrochemistry (New Techniques, Novel Materials and, Molecular & Atomic Scale Electrochemistry)
Already confirmed are RSC medal winners and plenary speakers
• Professor Yang Shao-Horn (MIT) – Faraday Medal
• Professor Frank Marken (Bath University) – Geoffrey Barker Medal
• Professor Rolf Schuster (Karlsruer) – John Albery Memorial Lecture
• Professor David Williams (Auckland University) – 25th Electrochem Lecture
Key dates and deadlines:
8th June 2018 – Oral Abstract Deadline
22nd June 2018 – Early Bird Registration Deadline
30th June 2018 – Poster Abstract Deadline
7th Sept 2018 – Standard registration deadline.