Energy Storage Summit
Tuesday 26th February - Wednesday 27th February
Energy Storage Summit 2019
The Energy Storage Summit is back on 26-27 February for its fourth year. The Summit has fast established itself as the industry standard for energy storage, not just in the UK, but globally and we are very proud to be supporting it. The Summit is the largest UK downstream focused event addressing energy storage. It includes four streams filled with developers, financiers, utilities, networks and aggregators discussing standalone storage, along with co-located and C&I applications. There are discounted rates available, and you can save an added 15% using our exclusive code ‘ESRN15’.
Last Year, The Content Focussed On
– Policy and regulations: future of network charging and embedded benefits, length of contracts and alignment of tender process
– System operator: what are the system operator’s needs and strategies; and what impact they will have on the revenue stream for storage?
– Strategy: how are companies across the value chain approaching the market?
– PPAs: who is providing them, at what price and how do they make your project more bankable
– Finance: debt, equity, asset finance and corporate capital: who are the players and what are they willing to lend/invest against?
– Case Studies: hear from the most successful commercial projects, both in the UK and Europe
– Revenue Streams: future of revenue streams, volume, application processes and synergies
– Technology, innovation and integrated systems: pros and cons for different technologies; the link between EVs, charging infrastructure and energy storage
By Participating In The Summit, Attendees Will Meet The Entire Energy Storage Value Chain
– DNO, Regulators, National Grid
– PPA Providers: Utilities, ESCOS, Traders, aggregators
– Finance community: Banks, boutique mezzanine providers, renewable asset owners, private equity
– End users: Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Installers, Large energy users
– Developers from all backgrounds entering the market and targeting a wide range of segments
– Energy storage companies and their supply chain