Energy Storage Technology for Sustainable Agriculture – Bangkok
Tuesday 15th January - Friday 18th January
Deadline for 1st call for applications: Monday 10 September 2018
This four-day workshop will be of interest to those working in the fields of batteries and energy storage devices, hybrid energy systems, precision agriculture and water treatment. This workshop will bring together researchers from diverse areas to scope new research topics and develop solutions to immediate problems.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
– Electrification and energy use in agriculture
– Low-cost and benign materials for batteries
– High-power and high-energy batteries for motive and storage applications respectively
– Electrochemical, on-demand water treatment
– System hybridization, second-life and storage integration
Travel, accommodation and participation costs are covered by the Newton Fund Researcher Links. Funding is available for up to 13 Early Career Researchers (ECRs) affiliated with UK universities, and 20 ECRs affiliated with Thai universities.