Energy Transitions 2018
Monday 19th March - Tuesday 20th March
Leadership in a climate of disruptive change
At the Chatham House Energy Transitions conference, David Nelson, Executive Director for Energy Finance, Climate Policy Initiative will assess the impact of climate-related financial risk disclosures by companies as well as the implications for energy sector investment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Laura Cozzi, World Energy Outlook, International Energy Agency
- Lord Adair Turner, Energy Transitions Commission
- Dr Christoph Frei, World Energy Council
- Matthias Buck, Agora Energiewende
- Nick Butler, Financial Times
- David Nelson, Climate Policy Initiative
- Mona Yew, China Demand-Side Management and Energy Efficiency Project
- Dr Liana Cipcigan, Co-Director, Electric Vehicle Centre of Excellence, Cardiff University
REGISTER HERE (Early rate ends 26 January).
For more information and help with your registration, contact Charlie Burnett Rae on +44 (0)20 7957 5727.