International VDI Conference: Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility
Wednesday 28th November @ 8:30 am - Thursday 29th November @ 5:45 pmEUR1690
The road to the future.
We are seeing more and more electric vehicles on our roads every day. But as opposed to their fossil fuel-powered cousins, the infrastructure needed to keep them on the road isn’t nearly as well developed. On the one hand, this means that energy providers are under pressure from drivers to expand their networks and adapt their business models to accommodate these new vehicles.
And on the other hand, automobile manufacturers are becoming dependent upon easy and efficient charging infrastructure to be able to sell their vehicles to consumers. The solutions to the challenges presented by the emergence of electric vehicles are diverse. All around the world, countries and cities are developing intelligent infrastructure to equip themselves for the future and the focus is on integrating charging stations with power grids.
At the VDI Charging Infrastructure for Electromobility conference, international experts will present their experiences gained in projects across the globe and you’ll have the opportunity to see what works and what doesn’t as well as what your colleagues and competitors are currently working on.
The Programme includes:
- Experiences from the UK, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, France, The Netherlands & Germany
- Using EVs as Battery Storage – The Benefits and Opportunities
- The technical and economic Challenges of increased Renewables from an Energy Supplier’s viewpoint
- Integration of EV-chargers into Households and Distribution Grids
- China EV Charging Infrastructure and the EV Charging Operations – The Technology with V2G and its Role with Energy Network