- This event has passed.
Monday 26th March 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£64.49 - £767.39
The Electricity Storage Network is proud to present their Spring Conference for 2018, ‘Multi-vector, multi-market’, at the IET, 2 Savoy Place in London. This one day symposium will explore the financial opportunities and implications for storage in an emerging multi-vector, multi-market energy system.
- What do you need to know now to ensure your storage business is viable in five years’ time?
- How will your storage business develop in a world where heat, power and transport become increasingly converged?
- Where are the future commercial opportunities?
- How can you make money from balancing services and how will global wholesale prices impact your business strategy?
The themes will explore the role of storage technologies in an increasingly converged energy scene, and the opportunities and challenges for storage business in a ‘multi-market’ setup. We are excited to be welcoming some great speakers and panellists from across the industry, including Sally Fenton from BEIS, Patrick Clerens from EASE, Gavin McCormick from Beond, Marek Kubik from Fluence, Alice Etheridge from National Grid and Professor Philip Eames from Loughborough University to discuss a variety of issues affecting the future of the storage sector, including:
- The integration of transport, gas and electricity;
- Heat networks;
- Power to Gas;
- Finance and Development;
- Legal considerations in multi-technology projects;
- The future of SO services; and
- Digital inertia
For all this, and more, this is the storage event to be at: network and learn about the changing face of the energy markets with informative speakers and lively panel sessions.
This event is open to any delegate with an interest in energy storage. Members of the ESN may register at the members’ rate. Four delegates from the same organisation can register for the price of three. Any delegate may register to attend the first ‘Introduction to Energy Storage’ session as a standalone event. Registration costs include lunch and refreshments.