- This event has passed.
The Delta-ee New Energy Summit 2019
Tuesday 28th May @ 8:00 am - Wednesday 29th May @ 5:00 pm€1400
The transition from ‘old’ to ‘new’ energy is underway. In this Summit we focus on how this is happening, the opportunities it brings, and how companies are capturing these opportunities.
The Summit is built around three themes which our research shows are shaping the transition;
- The battle for the customer relationship
- The shift in value towards the timing of demand rather than only the quantity of demand
- The impact of digitalisation and the opportunities it can enable
Delta-ee Summits comprise our clients and carefully selected invitees – quality not quantity. A carefully crafted programme provides stimulating sharp presentations, discussion & debate, and plenty of networking time in a relaxed atmosphere.
Key features include:
- Access to Delta-ee’s community of ‘new energy’ experts, peers and potential partners: a unique mix of participants from across the European new energy landscape
- Deep insight into these three themes from across Europe
- Broad coverage: how the different parts of the new energy landscape are developing and how they are becoming increasingly interconnected
- Innovation and best practice – players, propositions and business models that are gaining traction
Day 1 is structured around specific parts of the ‘new energy’ market; focused sessions providing the opportunity to hear insights, experiences and tactics from leading players and Delta-ee’s own experts in each field.
Day 2 focuses on strategic issues, business models and joining the dots across the new energy space.