- This event has passed.
The outlook for UK energy storage.
Tuesday 25th April @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm£210
The Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum will host a morning of talks, under the title of “The outlook for UK energy storage: grid integration, new technologies and intermittency solutions.”
- Dr. Rachel Cooper, Head of Energy Storage, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy;
- Phil Sheppard, Director of SO Operations, National Grid;
- Alicia Carrasco, Director of European Government Affairs, Tesla;
- Professor Andrew Cruden, Head of Energy Technology Group, University of Southampton;
- Mark Drye, Director of Asset Management, Northern Powergrid;
- Bridgit Hartland-Johnson, Head of Energy Storage, Siemens Energy Management UK;
- Dr John Prendergast, Head of Energy Storage Business Development, RES.
Additional speakers from Innovate UK and Ofgem have been confirmed.
Seminar supported by Burges Salmon