- This event has passed.
Thermal Energy Storage session at ASME IMECE Congress 2018
Friday 9th November @ 8:00 am - Thursday 15th November @ 5:00 pmTBC
The Thermal Energy Storage session (8-7 within the Energy Track) aims to bring together academics and industry to review recent advances in the field of thermal energy storage, discuss future research directions and development priorities, and build collaborations in this research area.
Papers, extended abstracts and technical presentations are solicited in the following areas
· Thermal energy storage materials (sensible, latent, thermochemical materials),
· Thermal energy storage units (modules, components, devices) and heat transfer enhancement
· Thermo-mechanical energy storage (CAES, liquid air energy storage, pumped thermal energy storage, etc)
· Cold thermal energy storage for low temperature applications including air conditioning, refrigeration, cold chains, cryogenic processes
· System integration, optimisation and techno-economic analysis of thermal energy storage for applications including, but not limited to, renewable energy integration, buildings, industrial processes
· Thermal energy storage for concentrated solar power plants
· Novel concepts for thermal energy storage
Interested authors should submit a (min/max) 400/650-words abstract via the web tool at the Congress 2018 website. https://www.asme.org/events/imece
Abstract Submission: 26 February 2018
Full-Length Draft Paper for Review: 30 April 2018
Submission of Final Paper and Author Paid Registration: 13 August 2018
Please visit the website: https://www.asme.org/events/imece, it is regularly updated – We hope to see you in Pittsburgh, in November 2018!