- This event has passed.
Training Course – Energy Storage Essentials
Thursday 23rd November 2017 @ 8:00 am - Friday 24th November 2017 @ 5:00 pm£1150 - £1275
Develop your technical and financial knowledge of energy storage systems, including an understanding of market opportunities, deployment and the associated risks.
DNV GL are holding a two-day course on Energy Storage Essentials, aimed at project developers, insurers and lenders interested in, or working with, energy storage. Policy makers, utilities, EPC contractors and other professionals will also benefit from DNV GL’s world-renowned technical and commercial knowledge of energy storage.
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities and risks for energy storage systems in your business
- Understand the complexity of energy storage projects, be able to make decisions and interact with stakeholders during the entire project life cycle
The topics covered are:
- Energy markets in relation to energy storage
- The role of storage in providing flexibility to solve intermittency issues in the grid
- Business models
- Performance indicators
- Risks and risk mitigation, and more.
An elementary knowledge of electricity and/or physics is recommended.
- Early bird registration fee GBP 1150 per person through 31 October 2017
- Regular registration fee GBP 1275 after 31 October 2017
Lunch, refreshments and course material included, VAT excluded.