Do you want to solve an issue that is impacting your productivity and sales? It might be a problem with product reliability, manufacturability/cost of product or product lifetime.
Book onto one of the NPL’s briefing events, to hear more about the Analysis for Innovators (A4I) programme in advance of the £4m competition opening in February.
A4I gives UK businesses access to cutting-edge R&D, expertise and facilities to help solve analysis or measurement problems that can’t be cracked using standard technologies and techniques. This popular funding programme is aimed at businesses of any size and, in the first instance, you only need to explain your problem to apply.
- Competition information
- The competition opens on 25 February 2019, and the deadline for expressions of interest is at midday on 20 March 2019
- Register here for Competition Briefing event on 27 February at the Hallam Conference Centre, Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ
- UK-based organisations of any size are eligible to apply
- Phase 1 will identify analysis problems within a business.
- Phase 2 will offer grant funding, with total eligible project costs up to £300,000
- A briefing event will be held in London on 27 February 2019, where organisations can find out more about the competition and applying
- There will also be information events held across the country, with more details about the analysis for innovators programme and projects to be awarded under previous competitions