CIC Energigune is looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher to work on Energy Electrochemical Storage devices within the framework of applied fundamental research activities and industrial projects on solid state batteries.
- Develop ceramic-based materials into functional solid electrolyte layers and integration into solid-state electrochemical cells
- Characterize materials, cell components and their interfaces using various analytical techniques (physicochemical, structural and electrochemical techniques).
- Development of a ceramic or composite all-solid-state battery according to market requirements or technical specifications and considering economic technical feasibility.
- SOA analysis and economic technical reports generation.
- Optimization of the processing route for all solid state pouch cell components focusing on the electrolyte.
- Evaluate and define the scale up process of the electrolyte component.
- Assembly/Fabrication of an all solid state pouch cell using scalable and competitive processing routes.